Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coinstar Deal


If you're looking for a way to stretch your holiday budget, this is a good one. Coinstar is offering a deal right now where if you cash in $40 worth of coins, you can mail in a rebate receipt to get an additional $10 in e-certificates. If you choose to change your coins for an e-certificate, the coin cashing is free. There are several companies you can get e-certificates for, including Amazon - which is practically a goldmine in our house!!! Since we were already planning on making a Christmas purchase at Amazon, this worked out wonderfully for us.

So, here's what I did: Got $40 in quarters from my bank account at the bank. Went to the First United Bank at 4th & Frankford (it's the only Coinstar in town where you can get e-certificates & cash coins for free). Chose to change my coins for a $40 Amazon e-certificate. Wallah!

Now all I have to do is submit my Coinstar receipt, and they will mail me an additional $10 e-certificate in 4-6 weeks.

If you want to do this deal you had better act quick, the offer expires on 12/6/2009 (this Saturday), and First United Bank is open from 9am-3pm (I'm not sure what their Saturday hours are). If you want to read the Coinstar deals, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment